Friday, September 1, 2017

Autumn Sabbathiade :-)

So, Mabon is coming, are you ready? :-D

This year... this year I will do better!

Hmm... let's see how it goes :-D I don't have my hopes up though. Perhaps I should. I mean, positive thinking, affirmations, law of attraction and so on. If I believe I won't, I'll make sure I won't. So I won't.
But if I believe I will, I will make sure I will, and I will. I'd like that :-D

So, what? What will I do better this year?

I will have a Mabon calendar ready, filled and waiting for the kids.
I will decorate every room, a little by little.
I will plan and prepare a delicious day of eating to celebrate the Harvest Feast of Fruit.
We will celebrate Rosh Hashanah
I will make and post Mabon cards
I will give gifts
I will spend time with my family, just be and enjoy each other's company, maybe play board games


No comments: