Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Four Weeks to Imbolc

The home is in pretty good shape, because we just had Yule, but there are still things to do.

I love the Organized Homes Christmas planning, and I'm following it. Now, they have deleted it, and it only exists on the Internet Archive, so I am on my way of reposting it here so that I have it handy.

I need to concise the 18 weeks into four, which is not a problem - as said, most of the work is already done.

* I want to redo the balcony and replace the Yule-y things with Imbolc-y things.

* I need to plan the menu for Imbolc dinner. I want a full-course dinner, cubed :-D (21 or so courses ;-))

(Right now it's a lot more manageable, with blinis, borshch, orange chicken, and lemon fromage as dessert. With a generous "goody table" and cheese platter after the dinner.)

* I want to make food gifts for my sisters and send packages to Finland, to my sisters there. (Citrus things, like marmalade, dehydrated lemon peel powder, and orange oil.)

* I don't need to do much about the entry/foyer

* We need to start thinking about adding a "guest room" to the functions of our library/living room/studio, but not right now. It's good as it is for now.

* I want to do some more decorations



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have a question: I have autism and I’m a polytheist. I have a question that’s been on my mind: is there is a deity that created me and only me as its worshipper? Also, can I be married to this genderless deity? Thank you 🙏

Ketutar said...

Hi anonymous,
when it comes to theology, there are thousands of theories and no way to qualify them. Basically, you create your own theology. If you believe there is a deity that created you and only you as its worshipper, then that is so. And, yes, you can be married to this genderless deity. There are quite a lot of people who believe they are married to a deity or are a deity's lover or acolyte. They believe to have a very strong, real relationship to this deity. Who am I to say it's not real or true?