Friday, May 27, 2011

Anti-fur and anti-leather shirts.

I have a zazzle shop.I thought it might be a good idea to mention it here too :-D Here are my newest shirts:


Frankly, I am not that fundamentalist about wearing fur and leather.
I think it's not ok to have fur farms - growing animals just for fur - but sheep and rabbit fur - animals that are eaten - is 100% okay.
Also, food animal leather, like pig skin, kidskin, cowhide and such, is fully acceptable. If you eat the animal, you can use the skin/fur too.
Providing, naturally, that the animals weren't grown on a factory farm, but cared for during their life, and killed humanely and quickly...
I am aware that that is almost impossible in today's society, but I also consider us having a choice and therefore responsibility.

I also have some Pagan themed shirts:

No comments: