Saturday, October 2, 2010

1/31 SBP


I found this tutorial on how to make candy corn embellishment for your scrapbooking, and I made my own version of her layout. I used the teal rickrack and added some pressed autumn leaves on the page. :-)

If you'd like, you could use more orange making the candycorns, black rickrack and really orange leaves, to make it more Halloweeny.



I think it's a bit boring compared to the one using contrasting colors, but if you are making a 31 to Halloween mini scrapbook and documenting every day of October, you might want your book to have the Halloween colors.

I was thinking "December Daily"... perhaps I could take a photo of my day... it's not going to be interesting in any way, as most of the days it will be a photo of me in bed writing. Or sleeping.

To other things: wouldn't this be an absolutely amazing Halloween party? I just love everything about it, from the invitations to all-black-Victorian costumes...

No comments: